Friday 12 February 2010

Dual Disc Feature...

We've now been told that our digipack's now have to also include a DVD as well as the actual CD itself. Because the band I've created for this are signed to one of the five major music labels, with my band being signed to Warner Brothers Records, I will be using the dual disc feature for my CD, which will basically mean that on the front cover of my digipack there will be a DVD logo as well as a Dual Disc logo, in order to show that the CD is of a dual disc format with the actual CD being on one side of the disc and the DVD on the other side. I will also have to include these logos on the poster advertising my digipack so that if the poster were to actually be advertised it would advertise to people that a CD and DVD would be included within the digipack.


No comments:

Post a Comment