Friday 12 February 2010

Digipack Front Cover...

I've nearly finished putting together the front cover of my digipack. I decided to use the same pictures of my band members for the front cover as the ones I had used for each band members individual section inside of the digipack, though instead of using the full sized ones I cropped the image so that only the band members faces and part of the background is in the image. I still need to add one more of the band members images, Sam, into the final version of the front cover. However I might not be able to do this until after half term as I can't seem to find the original version of the picture I took of her in my pictures at school. I will have to save the original picture of her onto my memory stick from my laptop at home and then bring it into school after half term and add her image in then.

This is my front cover so far, minus the fifth band member Sam...

No comments:

Post a Comment