Wednesday 10 February 2010

Album Title + Tracklisting...

For the tracklisting of the songs of my album, I decided to just use the tracklisting of Florence + The Machine's album, 'Lungs'. I decided to do this because the other songs fit in well with the single I've made my video for and they also suit the style and ideology of my band.

Tracklisting: 1. Dog Days Are Over
2. Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
3. I'm Not Calling You A Liar
4. Howl
5. Kiss With A Fist
6. Girl With One Eye
7. Drumming Song
8. Between Two Lungs
9. Cosmic Love
10. My Boy Builds Coffins
11. Hurricane Drunk
12. Blinding
13. You've Got The Love
I also thought it would be a good idea to use other songs from Florence + The Machine's album as she is a female vocalist and the lead singer of my band is also a female, so I thought the two would link in quite well along with the similar sound and theme to 'You've Got The Love' and the rest of the songs on the album.

Album Title...
I decided to name the album 'Blinding' after one of the tracks on Florence + The Machine's albums which I've used for my own tracklisting. I was originally going to call the album 'You've Got The Love' after the single which I've made my video for, however I thought this title would be slightly repetitive due to it also being the single, so instead I chose another song off of the album which I thought would go well with the style and ideology of the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment