Monday 5 October 2009

Song Choice...

The song I have chosen to make a music video for is 'You've Got The Love' by Florence + The Machine. I have chosen this song because it has a really individual sound and it ties in well with the type of music video that I want to make, which is something thats individual, has a unique feel to it and is easily recognisable through the bright colours and random objects that appear throughout the video. I have looked at other music videos that are similar in style to what I want to achieve, with the aspect of having bright colours that stand out, having random objects seemingly move on their own and have aspects of the video tie in with the words of the song as they come up in the background of the video. Videos I have looked at for ideas include: 'The Fear' by Lily Allen and 'Foundations' by Kate Nash. I like the way of these videos have a different feel to all of them, but they manage to do it in a way that each video is like every other music video out there, as well as not being the same as all the 'unique' styled videos made.

No comments:

Post a Comment