Monday 19 October 2009

Music Video Ideas...

The majority of my music video will be made up of drawings and other random objects that will represent the story of the song I am making my music video for. For a number of these shots of the drawings in the final cut of my video, they will need to appear as if they've moving as the idea I have for these drawings is to draw the characters of the video and have them almost re-create the scene that is going on at points of the song.
In order to achieve this, I will need to draw a number of images of each shot of the image moving. I will then take pictures of each of these images, before eventually uploading them onto iMovie or Final Cut, putting them all in order and into a flow so that when my video is played back it will look as if the images are seemingly moving on their own, or in the case of some of my shots as if they're being drawn onto the paper by themselves. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will work, and hopefully it will turn out how I'm hoping it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment