Saturday 19 September 2009

Ideas for my music video...

One of my favourite music videos has to be Foundations by Kate Nash. When I first saw it I thought it was great, the whole thing was so original and was like nothing I'd ever seen before. I love the way theres a mix of the singer and the actor, as well as scenes which use only objects which have been filmed in a way that makes them look as if they're moving around the scene on their own. I also really like the way that the whole video has bright colours throughout it, and all of the objects used in the video go really well with the theme of the song and the meaning of the lyrics. The way that the video has been filmed using objects which represent the male and female present in the video really fits in well with the meaning of the song, talking of how a strong relationship was now ending as the people involved could no longer live with each other, despite them both trying to carry on as usual.




I would really like to do a video that involves moving objects, and would like to do it in the same way that it was done in this Kate Nash video. I'm also thinking of using polaroid photographs and other random shots of things that go along with the song that I will choose. At the moment, I'm not planning on using any actors in my video, and will instead use random objects to represent the meaning of the lyrics of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment