Friday 27 November 2009

Digipack Stuff...

I have managed to edit the photos I have taken of my band members for my digipack. I used the same sort of editing techniques so that all five members of the band have the same style of photo for when they've all been put together in my completed digipack. The main part of my digipack that is left to complete is the front cover as well as the background of the section which would have the plastic digitray stuck on. For my front cover, I am planning to experiment with the photos I have taken by cropping certain parts of each members faces and then putting them together so that each section of a members face makes up one full face. I will again be doing this on Photoshop and am planning to do this some time next week. Hopefully it will work as I think it will add a really different effect and style to my digipack, and will fit in well with the style of my music video and the style of my band.

No comments:

Post a Comment